- I did not use the CES today, not by intention – simply got involved in a bunch of tasks at the beginning of the day and then at the end of the day collapsed too tired to use it.
- I worked on a sermon today, sermon’s are fairly exhausting work for me (mentally) and sometimes can send me into a spiral of anxiety/depression (ironic, right? I prepare messages to encourage and challenge, but the process is oftentimes draining for me – but according to Spurgeon, this is fairly normative).
- I rode my recumbent for at least 1.5 hrs.
- The FitBit rated my sleep efficiency at 93% – a decline of 3% from the two days prior (1/09, 1/10).
- It took me around 7 min. to fall asleep – this is normal.
- I awoke eighteen times during the night.
- This was heading back up after reaching a low of 12 (1/10), though it wasn’t as high as the thirty-five times I experienced perhaps the first night I used the CES.
- I was “in bed” for 7 hrs. 56 min. of which I was actually asleep for 7 hrs. 17 min. This seems around average for the amount of time spent in bed versus actual sleep I experience.
- My anxiety and depression levels, measured subjectively, are normal.