Skip to content
Day 2.16 (Thurs->Fri)
- Spent 2.25 hrs. exercising.
- Spent the evening with Paul, Kyle, Kevin, and John B. eating food and watching a movie.
- Lactose intolerance kicked in around 1:45 am, was up until 4:25 am. Unfortunate, but I used activated charcoal to mitigate my symptoms – so at least it wasn’t a miserable few hours.
- I used CES both morning and night.
- My sleep efficiency before lactose intolerance was 84% (obviously it was already bothering me at some level) and then 96% afterwards.
- Subjectively, my depression and anxiety continue to be low and I feel a certain serenity (haha, that then changed throughout today, but still not bad).