- Dr. Adrian Furnham. The Curse of Perfectionism. Psychology Today, 2014.
- Suggests some forms of perfectionism are okay; but most are disruptive. Discusses how parents can foster this behavior in their children and the ways it impacts intimate relationships.
- Dr. Alice Boyes. 21 Things Clinical Perfectionists Do. Psychology Today, 2015.
- Far more than I’d like on this list are things that I do.
- Dr. Max Belkin. 5 Steps To Taming Perfectionism. Psychology Today, 2014.
- Offers five simple suggestions for self-improvement, not sure how powerful these are except going to see a counselor.