- WebMD. “Adult Nightmares: Causes and Treatments.” Note: A short but quality article explaining the basic causes and treatments for adult nightmares.
- Gibson, Laura E. “Nightmares: Treatment, Research and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).” MedicineNet. Note: An introductory and quality article explaining the causes and treatment options for adult nightmares with an emphasis on nightmares occurring due to PTSD.
- Psychology Today. “Nightmares.” Diagnosis Dictionary. Note: Is a good introduction to the subject, though perhaps not as in-depth as the above two articles. It does offer more practical suggestions for combating nightmares.
Restless Legs Syndrome:
- The Winter 2011 edition of the RLS Foundation’s Nightwalkers contains an article on aromatherapy suggesting lavender (night-time) and vanilla (day-time) as potential aids with RLS, though this is not based on scientific evidence.
- In the above mentioned issue there is also an article on married couples and the difficulties RLS brings to the relationship.